Monday, October 31, 2011

Cricut Obsessed!

If you have found my blog then you are probably faced with the same afflication that I have.  You are in love with your cricut and creating new and amazing things with your cricut.  Today I ordered some really neat things from a great place to get your cricut gear! Custom Crops

Todays Latest Purchases:
Purchase 1:

This neat tool allows you to use more than one cartridge at a time!

This will come in super handy because at this time I am up to 14  (well 15 if you include todays)cartridges.
Base Camp
Sweethearts
Graphically Speaking (one of my favorites)
Going Places
Cricut Sampler
George and Basic Shapes
Dinosaur Tracks
Destinations
SpongeBob Squarepants
Jasmine
Speaking of Fall
50 States
Fathers Day
Gingerbread Seasonal Cartridge
You can use multiple JukeBoxes together, but at this time I am starting off with just one!

2nd Purchase:
I am super excited to get this in the mail.
I have been wanting to create name art for my son's room.  Now with this I can combine the products together and it will look like the vinyl stick ons that you can find in the stores.

I will be showing you more cool things I created
with this in the future I am sure!










Purchase 3:


There are some people who find this cartridge hard to work with (part of the reason I got the design studio).  I really like the look of the cursive and I am excited to use it for the vinyl wall clings!













That is all of my news today:  I will trying to post new images of my creations very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment