Saturday, November 19, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas & Fabtabulous Cricut Challenge

I didn't even realize that this card that I made qualified for 2 of my favorite challenges this week!

Die Cutting Diva Challenge #41: What Time is It? It's Turkey Time!

Use a Turkey!

Fantabulous Cricut: Harvest Blessings Cricut Crawl
Share your blessings by creating a Fall project with your Cricut, using the colours red, orange and brown.
For this challenge I used 3 Cartridges:
Doodle Charms
Cricut Sampler (border of the stamp)
Speaking of Fall (for the leaves)

I used cardstock paper- Orange, Red, Brown & Red
the plaid table cloth was from: The Very Merry Christmas Stack


6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this card. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut. I hope you will join us again.

    Peggy T.
    http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Love the turkey cut, I thought it was Simply Charmed.
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
      Kızlık zarı

      Delete
    2. Tibet is without doubt one of the most remarkable places to visit in Asia. It offers fabulous monastery sights, breathtaking high-altitude treks, stunning views of the world’s highest mountains and one of the most likeable peoples you will ever meet.
      seo company in india

      Delete
  4. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.

    ReplyDelete