Monday, November 7, 2011

Die Cuttin Divas Football Challenge #39

I am going to barely get these in under the wire and there are a ton of adorable designs already over at the site Die Cuttin Divas, but this week was a fun challenge to do something with a football.  Here in Wisconsin we take our football teams pretty seriously (I happen to be a Cowboys fan) so I made the Packer Card for my husband and we are both die hard Badger Fans.  I am also showing off my son's Wisconsin Bucky Badger halloween costume below the Challenge Image!  Thank you Die Cuttin Divas for giving me a fun challenge this week!
This week I used:
Fathers Day Cricut Cartridge
Base Camp & George Cricut Cartridges
DMC Floss for the Pompoms
Stack 7 Printed Paper

My Lil Guy all Dressed Up As Bucky Badger!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are great and your son is adorable. I'm a follower. Stop by my blog when you have a chance. I'm new to card making.
    Www.kellykrockerkreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete